Thursday, August 28, 2008
Last night President Clinton stated, “Together, we prevailed in a hard campaign in which Republicans said I was too young and too inexperienced to be commander-in-chief.”. Let me remind you what transpired the first two years of his presidency and how he reacted.
January 20, 1993
Clinton takes the oath of office
February 26, 1993
A tower of the World Trade Center in New York is damaged by a terrorist bomb.
April 19, 1993
The Branch Davidian Compound near Waco, Texas, is destroyed by fire following a 51-day standoff between federal authorities and followers of religious cult leader David Koresh.
October 1993- A humanitarian operation in Somalia is transformed into a military strike, where Clinton refuses to authorize the availability of armor for proper support. When the ill-supported operation leads to American casualties, Clinton overrides military requests and refuses to allow a properly outfitted military counter-strike. Within a few months, he withdraws American forces.
Civil war between the Hutu and Tutsis erupts in Rwanda. The conflict destabilized the region and results in one of the worst cases of genocide in history.
1995-1996 - Clinton institutes "Citizenship USA" which pressures the US Department of Justice's Immigration and Naturalization Service to naturalize some 1,000,000 new immigrants, even though many had incomplete background checks. This allowed for criminals and terrorists to enter America. Whistleblowers to these activities and the large scale selling of Green Cards were physically threatened and terminated.
As Obama’s running mate states "The Presidency is not something that lends itself to on the job training.” Bill Clinton proved that with the lack of defense he provided for this country during the first 2 years of his presidency. As well as with the Waco fiasco an attack he allowed on the citizens he took an oath to protect by their own country.
The following is a list detailing the many ways President Clinton allowed Bin Laden to escape capture during his 2 terms.
1. Did not follow-up on the attempted bombing of Aden marines in Yemen.
2. Shut the CIA out of the 1993 WTC bombing investigation, hamstringing their effort to capture bin Laden.
3. Had Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, a key bin Laden lieutenant, slip through their fingers in Qatar.
4. Did not militarily react to the al Qaeda bombing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
5. Did not accept the Sudanese offer to turn bin Laden.
6. Did not follow-up on another offer from Sudan through a private back channel.
7. Objected to Northern Alliance efforts to assassinate bin Laden in Afghanistan.
8. Decided against using special forces to take down bin Laden in Afghanistan.
9. Did not take an opportunity to take into custody two al Qaeda operatives involved in the East African embassy bombings. In another little scoop, I am able to show that Sudan arrested these two terrorists and offered them to the FBI. The Clinton administration declined to pick them up and they were later allowed to return to Pakistan.
10. Ordered an ineffectual, token missile strike against a Sudanese pharmaceutical factory.
11. Clumsily tipped off Pakistani officials sympathetic to bin Laden before a planned missile strike against bin Laden on August 20, 1998. Bin Laden left the camp with only minutes to spare.
The Afghanistan training facility attack fails to get Bin Laden because the Clinton Administration gives Pakistani Intelligence prior notice of their intentions. Pakistani Intelligence had long been known to have elements sympathetic to Al Quaida. They proceeded to give Bin Laden warning and he escaped. There was no follow-up and Bin Laden was again buoyed by our meek approach to the growing terrorist menace.
12-14. Three times, Clinton hesitated or deferred in ordering missile strikes against bin Laden in 1999 and 2000.
15. When they finally launched and armed the Predator spy drone plane, which captured amazing live video images of bin Laden, the Clinton administration no longer had military assets in place to strike the archterrorist.
16. Did not order a retaliatory strike on bin Laden for the murderous attack on the USS Cole.
Last night as I sat watching his speech glorifying a man who has less experience than he did. I kept thinking back to the finger waging “I did not….” lecture this country got when we were concerned about what extra curricular activities were going on in the esteemed oval office. He said last night, “Most important of all, Barack Obama knows that America cannot be strong abroad unless we are first strong at home.” How strong were we when he spent more time with Ms. Lewinsky than his own head of secret service? Did he not take his eyes off the protection of this great nation when he was detained? Did the media hoopla and damage to his family and image not distract him? Did the stain on the blue dress not tarnish our great nation’s image?
He also said, “People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power.” What power did he display when in 1993 he refused to authorize the availability of armor for proper support to our soldiers in Somalia. Our soldiers were killed because of his “show of power” he then shows more “power” by overriding military requests and refuses to allow a properly outfitted military counter-strike. He showed the world that under his administration this country runs home when given a bloody nose.
He lied to us then he was lying last night. The Clintons are scheming and planning. They think that they are showing maturity and party loyalty by supporting Barack Hussein Obama. Because every knows that democrats will vote for whoever has a donkey beside their name. No matter what they believe in, have experience in, or who their bed fellows are.
Monday, June 9, 2008
The fact that at this time in history there are people that think that our government can fix everything if we give them free reign is dumbfounding to me. Our government cannot even balance their checkbook how are they going to take care of me. And who in their right mind would want the government to take care of them?
My government should have the right to protect those who cannot protect themselves from harm, to protect the innocent and to protect my right to Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. That is all! They should never be given the right to redistribute my wealth to those who don’t happen to have as much as I do. We are all given the same rights to pursue the same things, but we are not given the rights to have the same things.
When will this country understand it takes the rich to run this country. The rich pay most of the taxes and give most of us in this country a job. The rich will not change they are always going to look for ways to get richer that’s why they got rich in the first place. If we keep taking away their availability to get rich then they will go away.
Turning this country into a socialist nation is a mistake. Socialism is based on envy. Sure we are an envious nation. Everyone wants what everyone else has. We all want to dress like the movie stars and drive a fancy car. But guess what we don’t all get to do that! Get over it!!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Take from this what you want…
In just two years . Remember the election in 2006?
Thought you might like to read the following:
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3.50 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars;
6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!
Remember it's Congress that makes law not the President. He has to work with what's handed to him.
Quote of the Day........'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' --
Taxes...Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these statistics enlightening and amazing.
Taxes under Clinton 1999 Taxes under Bush 2008
Single making 30K - tax $8,400 Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K - tax $14,000 Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $23,250 Single making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 60K - tax $16,800 Married making 60K- tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $21,000 Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $38,750 Married making 125K - tax $31,250
Both democratic candidates will return to the higher tax rates
It is amazing how many people that fall into the categories above think Bush is screwing them and was the greatest President ever. If Obama or Hillary are elected, they both say they will repeal the Bush tax cuts and a good portion of the people that fall into the categories above can't wait for it to happen. This is like the movie The with ; you scam somebody out of some money and they don't even know what happened.
You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much?
Boy am I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.I now find that to be RIDICULOUS. I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens
each year by state governments. Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on
Verify at: education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
Verify at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. Verify at:
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and mariju ana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.'
Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
He also broached racism and its reasons. Blacks hate white America because of the history of legal separation and their historical oppression. That because a black man could not support his family in the past he got frustrated and left the family to fend for themselves and that has led to the erosion of the black family. Men sleeping with several different women at the same time because they are "players" and want to be "ballers". Then fathering several different children that he cannot afford to take care of because he dosen't have a job has nothing to do with the erosion of the black family. He said that this historical oppression has led to the gap in education between whites and blacks. They don't know any better. Whites felt so "guilty" for this oppression that we have given them more opportunities more advantages than either my children, my husband or myself will ever have. Yet they do not take advantage of them. They milk our economy dry by having more children than they can support and then abandoning them for grandparents to raise while they go get knocked up again. Obama stated that this white resentment built the Regan coalition and is fueled by the talk show hosts of America.
These talk show hosts give us information that we cannot get from the biased media. I am angry at blacks who take advantage of the system, but I am just as angry at the whites who do the same thing. It is not the fault of Reagan that I am a racist. I can't say for sure that I am a racist. I am angry though. I am angry that I work and work and they get and get. But who they are is the question. True wellfare reform would help this anger instead of continuing to give and give.
But why is it always the whites fault. Why is it that blacks and other minorities can walk around acting like idiots. Blaring bass from their cars, wear their pants down to their cracks, get loud at everything, walk around half dresses to go to the mall and speak in a manner that is hideous. Yet then complain they don't get any respect. Yet when a white person who just wants everyone to respect themselves and act civilized speaks out against them they are racist.
I pray that Obama does not even come close to being the next president. He has deep rooted hate for whites and I know that it will come out in his policies.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
During the Clinton years the defense budget was depleted and the US became a social development center of political correctness, political corruption and the Chinese stole our military secrets. The islamist fanatics knew that our president was busy lying and covering up sexual scandals instead of building our military, our intelligence, increasing our defense and standing guard against anyone looking to harm us.
Here is a list of the attacks we ignored:
1993 Bombing of the World Trade Center the United States Government handled it as a crime and not as an act of terrorism. They failed with their intent of knocking one tower into the other and killing over 250,000 people but 6 people lost their lives and 1,042 people were wounded.
June 1993 nine followers of Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman of Egypt and the Sheik himself were arrested for planning a day of terror in New York City. They planned to bomb the UN headquarters, the Lincoln and Holland tunnels, the George Washington Bridge and a federal office building. One of the men arrested owned a Yonkers, New York gas station. He was to supply gasoline for the second World Trade Center bombing plot.
Al Qaeda trained islamic fighters brought down 2 US Helicopters October 1993 in Somalia torturing and killing 18 US rangers.
June 1996 muslims exploded a truck bomb in June 1996 in the air force’s Khobar Towers housing complex in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia injuring more than 500.
August 1998 Islamists exploded a truck bomb at our embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam Tanzania killing 234, 12 of them American.
Bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000 Killing 17 US Sailors and injuring 39.
In August of 1998 2 weeks after the bombing of our embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam Tanzania and on the same day that President Bill Clinton was set to be impeached he launched a few guided missiles targeting an aspirin factory in Sudan. Good Job Bill your showing force now.
Bill Clinton failed to protect us. He showed cowardice to the people that hate us. He treated them like a toddler and kept ignoring them and letting them get away with far too much. Then the toddler grew up and knew he could get away with mass murder in a big way.
We have been politically correct to the muslims for far to long. The majority in this country should have their way and stop appeasing the minority. If you you need time to pray on the job so be it but don’t expect the work to stop because of you. Don’t expect companies and the government to build foot wash stations for you. Don’t expect us to make the gym at your college women only at certain times so you are more comfortable. You have to hide your face from men open your own gym.
The time has come in this wonderful country of ours for the Americans to be Americans and expect to be treated better than the people who are here illegally or who are not assimilating to our way of life.
Monday, March 3, 2008
I wanted to post this because it is exactly what we should do. The bible says to help
neighbor and to love them. It says nothing about supporting them!
My pastor yesterday preached about what we live for. From Philippians 1:19-26 He said
that whatever gets our hearts pumping is what we live for. I can definitely say I live for
politics and conservative values. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I know the proper answer to that question is Jesus, but isn't spreading true conservative
principles part of that. What do y'all think?
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT,
DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?
My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the regime has
Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our
mission in is complete
This morning I gave th e order for a complete removal of all American
forces from this action will be complete within 30 days. It is now
time to begin the reckoning.
Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries
which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short.
The , , , , and are some of
the countries listed there.
The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's
nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of
both lists later this evening.
Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those
nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved
during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the
The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world
hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.
Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call .
In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money
toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that
note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you
down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.
Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try , or maybe .
I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France,
Germany, and Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring
from as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN
diplomatic vehicles located in with more than two unpaid parking
tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and
crushed I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps
have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or
watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of
the finest chop shops in the world. I love
A special note to our neighbors. is on List 2. Since we are likely
to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might not cross us for a
is also on List 2 The President and his entire corrupt government
really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and
infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put'em?
Yep, border security.
Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty -starting
We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for
oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for
decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I
refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens.
Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "Darn Tootin."
Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the
world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the
planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate
homelessness in America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought.
Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to
God bless America. Thank you and good night.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I never thought I would want to see Mrs. Clinton win anything. This just proves that everything changes. I am afraid of Barack Hussein Obama. I have enclosed something I found on the Internet comparing him to the antichrist the possibility is there. However this concept does not scare me as much as his ideals. I believe that you should work for what you get. If you make choices in your life that lead you to a job that doesn't pay as well as others it was your choice. God made each of us differently and gave each of us different abilities. It is obvious from Old Testament days that he meant for there to be different "social classes". He commanded the jews to treat their slaves and servants well. He didn't say to make them equal. I am not saying that we should go back to slavery but I am saying that there is a place in this world for dishwashers. And I do not believe that a dishwasher should have the same "things" that a CEO of a major corporation has. Life is about choices and God gave us free will. When someone makes a choice to be lazy in school their career reflects that. When someone chooses to work hard and take the harder classes in school then their career reflects that as well. Obama wants to make life fair. That's what he said during his speech after winning Wisconsin. FAIR life is not fair. That is part of the problem with kids today. No one is suppose to feel left out and be made to work harder. Treat everyone the same. It's not like that and it shouldn't be.
At least if Mrs. Clinton won the democratic nomination I don't believe we would have to worry about fanatical ideas. However if Obama wins he will sound wonderful. He is going to raise the minimum wage to keep up with inflation! Has he ever thought that if you raise minimum wage things will cost more because the people paying minimum wage to their workers will have to make up the loss somewhere. So McDonalds pays $10 at minimum wage to their employees. Do you think that those 2 apple pies or a double cheeseburger will continue to be $1!!! INSANITY that's what it is. The country thinks that saying we need change and HOPE don't forget hope is going to make everyone's life just peachy. Making the rich richer may be what the democrats say the republicans do. But what they fail to understand is this.
When a businessman has more money to invest and grow his business he needs more help. When he needs more help he creates jobs. If he has money he pays more. He pays more and then workers earn more money and they work for what they have. When a businessman looses money he lays workers off. If a businessman who already pays taxes has to pay more then he wont have the money to pay salaries. Because his taxes are paying for someone who doesn't want to get off their lazy behind and work. Then the workers in a community cant go out and spend money at the local retail locations, so they suffer. Just redistributing wealth will not get the economy anywhere. The big businesses have to have money to operate and just like poopy running down hill wealth runs down hill also.
Please if you read this and you are thinking about voting for this wonderful man Obama please please please reconsider. He scares me.
I am not saying Obama is the Anti-Christ but I found this interesting.
Obama is the Anti-Christ. This is the evidence:
1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday's facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the "King of the South" predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.
Obama is the Anti-Christ, beware of him.
Watch him and don't let you be deceived by Him.
Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims, Oprah, Louis Farrakanh, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all American Muslims.
OBAMA'S GAME IS DECEPTION AND VIOLENCE
A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS A VOTE FOR OSAMA AND KILLER ISLAM!!
This comes from The Heritage foundation. If you are not familiar with them you should check them out at Myheritage.org.
- Make the tax cuts permanent and enact fundamental reforms to the tax code;
- Rein in runaway government spending and halt the practice of pork-barrel earmarks;
- Make health insurance more affordable by ending the tax preference for employer-based health care and creating a national market in insurance;
- Demand accountability in the ;
- Increase American competitiveness in the international economy by cutting corporate tax rates, increasing energy supplies and cutting back government red tape;
- Secure the borders;
- Fully fund our nation's armed forces by spending at least four percent of GDP on the military;
- Enact a Constitutional amendment to require a balanced budget and limit tax increases;
- Stop spending Social Security surpluses on other government programs; and
- Give parents more flexibility in their children's education and work to restore federalism in education policy.
- The Reagan revolution. "We published 'Mandate for Leadership,"' explaining how to rebuild American military and economic power. President Reagan read it. He gave it to his cabinet members. And he acted on it. Within a decade, the Iron Curtain fell, and former satellite states claimed their freedom."
- Missile defense, "another policy long championed by Heritage, is advancing. recently agreed to allow the U.S. to base missile interceptors on its territory. The military has also conducted successful interceptor tests over the Pacific Ocean, and installed defensive weapons in and . The system is far from complete. But Americans are safer from missile attack than they've ever been."
- Welfare reform. Heritage experts proposed an alternative to the failed policies of the "war on poverty." "Reward work; encourage families to stay together, and put a reasonable limit on how long people may receive public assistance. These reforms worked. Millions of people left the welfare rolls and landed jobs. Others entered training programs or finished their education."
1. To protect this country’s borders.
2. To make national security the main objective.
3. To work with others who ever they may be to stomp out islamic fascism.
4. To protect my rights to make my own personal decisions.
5. To make it a priority to stop the “free ride” that undeserving people are receiving.
6. To come up with creative ways to give tax breaks and to keep my taxes at a minimum.
7. Cut federal programs that are wasteful. I. E. a museum to woodstock. Make it the responsibility of individual states to take care of their own. If federal funding is necessary to assist that is fine, but it should be left up to the states to mandate what their people need. Stop federally regulating what states have to do.
8. Allow communities to take care of their own. Through churches and community organizations. Give tax credits and breaks to those organizations to allow this.
9. Make sure that judges and local leaders are upholding the laws of the constitution and not changing it to fit their own needs. The constitution was put in place to protect all of us. Not just the ones who complain the loudest.
10. Make sure that the people understand we were all created as equals. What each individual does with his or her own life is their decision. It is not up to the government to make sure that they each of us are on the same plain. Not all of us are going to live in a mansion and drive nice cars, but the constitution protects the right to strive for anything we want.
11. Healthcare would be nice for all. But nationalized healthcare is not the answer. If doctors did not have to pay outrageous insurance amounts because of insane lawsuits then I believe that would help with the cost of healthcare. Insurance companies truly do rip us off, but they have extreme costs as well that these lawsuits do not help with. If the communities were allowed the resources to help their own then it may be possible for the communities to fill the need of the individuals without healthcare.
I believe with all of my heart that this is the greatest nation ever. Protecting it and protecting the rights of all individuals that are citizens and work and pay to support this great nation should be the president’s main responsibility. I am not sure honestly which republican candidate can do these things for me. And I know that most of what I am asking for is a pipe dream but it would be nice.